Sunday, May 22, 2011

Blog Trek

I need to blog more. My wife is doing it now and begging me to do the same. So this blog that has died and returned and died has once again returned. The problem I have been having is not writing or finding the time. The problem is watching Star Trek enterprise.

This show is terrible. Luckily its only 3 seasons long.


and then comes the awesome of these fine two men.

So my plan is to try to post an episode at least once a week, also I plan on being a lot more cynical then I have in the past, it will be less episode recap and more hate. Expect lots of verbal feces throwing at the faces of Archer and Tripp. Expect lots of other posts about things that ARE awesome like Shatner, TNG and Warp 11.

I need an outlet for writing, and instead of a new blog I will inflict my wrath upon Enterprise.

Peace and long life.

No comments:

Post a Comment