Tuesday, May 18, 2010

#7 Enterprise: Breaking The Ice

My least favorite episode so far.

The Enterprise stumbles on a comet, and does some core samples and research. A Vulcan vessels shows up and wants to simply observe the Humans. 


Most of the episode focuses on the tension between the Vulcan's and Humans - using the relationship between Trip and T'pol as a microcosm for the whole of the two species. By the end the Humans are a little more Vulcan and the Vulcan (T'Pol) A little more human... 

The Vulcan ship was....odd, I want someone to explain the Logic of its design.


2 comments:

  1. I can explain that. It's is simply put, a falical reference. I mean... look at it. It has "look at the size of this schlong!" writen all over it! You know what they say. Long is the logic of the Vulcan with the largest... you know. (At least I think that they would say that if they thought like me...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if you came from a race where the women looked like T'Pol wouldn't you try to be.....impressive, its only logical.

    ReplyDelete