Saturday, May 8, 2010

Intro: Project Nerd Trek



Heres the plan, watch every episode of every series of StarTrek in order of stardate. This will include: Enterprise, Star Trek (TOS), The animated Series, The Movies, Next Generation, Deep Space 9, and Voyager. There will be overlap, with some episodes of the animated series coming before TOS, and then with with TNG and DS9.

The rules are simple:

Episodes are watched in chronological order.

Pre star date episodes are watched in order by terran calender.

Time travel is placed in order by the episode.

Non-Star Date episodes are watched in order as syndicated


A Brief note:
A friend of mine gave me the idea, he was planing on doing it in honor of the new movie. I just decided to take it to the next level by Blogging about it. You should know, I have no experience writing or blogging - hopefully this little project will make me a better writer.

What is my experience with Star Trek? I am a fan, I have already seen most of these episodes multiple times, I did however fall off the bus and miss most of the original run of both voyager and Enterprise, nor have I ever watched the animated series.

If anyone has any tips, comments or suggestions please dont hesitate. If you think I am planning on watching something out of order let me know!

Please follow me on twitter @Nerdtrek and feel free to email me: Nerdtrek@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment